Wednesday

SISTERS

This weekend I was fortunate enough to be with the very special women in my life for a weekend and it reminded me how lucky I am to have such strong women surrounding me in my life. 
My mother, my sisters, and three of my bestest friends in my life whom I call my sisters.
A sister isn't just someone that shares the same parents, or same last name.
A sister is someone whom is there for you no matter what, someone who you may not see, or speak to every single day (Thank god for facebook) but then you pick up right where you left off the last time you where together. 
You know they touch your life in a special way every day just by being them, and loving you for being you.
This is a special blog post to my sisters - I love you all!
PAM, DEZI aka GIGI, STEF, and MARI.
The four of me you understand me on every level, are always there for me, and never fail me!
love you ladies! till we meet in August!







Pam, Moni, Gigi 
MY SISTERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment